Whether it is for your kitchen walls or the bathroom floor, cutting tiles always calls for special types of the saw to get the job done. Cutting stone is no breeze, but if you have the right tool, i.e: the right saw, then even the most difficult stone cutting tasks will become the simplest of all.
With the Dewalt D24000s wet tile saw, you can expect the smooth services that you envision from a high-quality stone cutting saw such one. Get smooth and sleek cuts whether you’re working with stone or porcelain, and be amazed at the results that this saw delivers every single time.
The Unique Features of the Dewalt D24000S 10-inch Wet Tile Saw
- To begin with, the Dewalt D24000S 10-inch Wet Tile Saw is incredibly easy to carry. That being said, it is super light and really simple to set up within minutes. Weighing only 69 pounds, an individual person can singlehandedly carry it and set it up. With an overall compact frame size of 34-inch x 26 inches, the saw, you can easily transport and store the saw anywhere.
- Moving on, the amount of cutting you can do with this saw will amaze you. With cut line indicators and stainless steel rollers, you can enjoy stable and accurate cuts every time. The cutting capacity ranges from 25 inch or 28inches for rip cuts. It also has 45 or 22.5-degree miter features for those fast-paced angled cuts.
- Achieve smooth and clean cuts with a motor that tilts and locks at 45 or 22.5 degrees, alongside adjustable rollers that give an even better finish. You don’t even need any accessory cart block to help achieve the same results. Handle any large or small projects with ease. With an integrated stainless steel rail system into the tile saw frame, you can now achieve accurate cuts and long-lasting blades. The DeWalt D24000S saw also comes with dual water nozzles, on the rear and side, which can be placed on the saw to prevent mist or the over-spraying of water and let it from escaping the pan.
- In addition to all that, the 24-inch ripping capacity and a 3-1/8 inch depth of cut, allows you to cut all V-caps and pavers. Meanwhile, an edge guide with a dual position of 45-degrees makes it very easy to deal with all the corner cuts. And let’s not forget the powerful 1.5 HP motor that comes with flip style edge guide for a setup of 90 and 45 degrees, along with a tub-style bottom that has four molded sections, all of which fit perfectly into the tub style bottomed stand.
- There is also a detachable cutting cart that makes cleaning of the tile saw quite easy.
• The Dewalt D24000S comes with a foldable stand that provides work space, holds the wet tile saw, makes it easy to store and also carry from place to place.
•Includes stainless steel rail system to ensure accuracy
•Comes with dual water nozzles •Lightweight and can be set up singlehandedly
- The saw is quite expensive
Now you can tackle both small and large projects since features such as the 24-inch ripping capacity, adjustable water nozzles, and also the powerful 1.5 HP motor, along with the flip-style edge guide for 90 and 45 degree set-up, will let you accomplish your task with great comfort and ease and enjoy clean and precise cuts every time.
Also, you don’t need to worry about cleaning up, since the removable cutting cart gives you better access to the saw so you can clean up quickly and easily.
We hope that you have enjoyed a lot through the guideline and reviews and you should be ready to go. Reach out our best tile saw, reciprocal saw, table saw, scroll saw and other saws reviews also. Thank you for being with us.