Hitachi C10FCG Compound Miter Saw Review
Looking for more single beveled saws other than DeWalt? Well, no need to worry as there are a few other brands out there which you might consider to be just as good. So, without further ado, let us introduce you to the
Hitachi c10fcg 15 Amp 10 inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw.
Read on to know all about its features in details.
- You might wonder how the Hitachi single bevel saw costs less compared to the DeWalt single bevel saw of the same specifications. The major reason behind this is the size of the blade. However, despite blade sizes, the Hitachi single bevel saw does have some great features such as the miter that offers you a variety of different cuts at different angles.
- With a wide range of angles that this saw offers, you can expect to work and achieve a lot of different cuts with ease and comfort due to the extremely flexible miter that it comes with. The 0-52 degree miter angles on both the left and right directions only make this saw better and more powerful, combined with a 15 amp motor that delivers just the amount of boost you need for cutting the toughest of wood.
- Besides that, the bevel also has a range of 0-45 degrees that only make the cuts better, cleaner and also more accurate. Due to the thumb actuated positive stops, you can instantly change the miter settings and adjust it in a way it works best for you.
- Furthermore, the saw weighs only 24.2 lbs which makes it perfect to carry around should you need to work in different places. This makes transporting the saw really easy and also, there is an additional dust collector that is attached to it for added comfort and to reduce the movement of airborne particles that seem annoying to some.
- Lastly, the Hitachi c10fcg single bevel saw also comes with a large table with vice clamping system, which provides enough support while working and also helps to secure the workpiece on the desk for a smooth work session. With such great features, and at such an attractive price, what are you waiting for?
- The laser is very precise for cutting and it can be turned on and off effectively
- Includes an additional material cage extender, a material clamp, and a base stabilizer bar, which is quite a good offer at this price
- Has a more expensive feel about it
- Very powerful 2 horsepower motor
- Light in weight and really efficient for a saw this cheap
- The laser is quite dim and negligible under sunlight
- The angle measurements aren’t accurate sometimes
- The rip cut blade isn’t always of good quality
- The base of the saw are not parallel to each other
Frequently asked question
Q: Can you cut metal with this saw?
A: This depends on the type of blade that you’re using and also the type of metal that you wish to cut. If you want to cut aluminum or brass, then the regular blade of this saw will do the job very nicely.
However, if you wish to cut hard metals such as iron and steel, then you might need an abrasive blade since these metals are quite strong and blades used for wood cutting will not work on them.
Overall, now that you know what to expect from the Hitachi c10fcg 15 amp, single bevel compound miter saw, we hope you will take the right decision when purchasing this saw.
We hope that you have enjoyed a lot through the guideline and reviews and you should be ready to go. Reach out our best tile saw, reciprocal saw, table saw, scroll saw and other saws reviews also. Thank you for being with us.