Best Pole Saws
Pole Saw is basically a chainsaw attached to a long pole. Trees sometimes need cutting to remove cracked branches and thin out dense branches. You can handle the project with a pole saw in the best way. It lets you reach up to cut branches while being safe on the ground. If you climb the tree, it can be dangerous for you. You may fall down because of the weak branches. We know that traditional saw cannot tackle difficult to reach areas. That’s why this saw is an essential tool for your yard maintenance. So all you need is the best pole saw to overcome the situation. We know that pole saws can make cutting a whole very easier. But they are not right for every situation. You may have to use manual saw while removing thin twigs, foliage or dense vines. Though, this saw is just the ticket for aiming to cut branches between two and eight inches in diameter. Ahead, we are going to discuss the important features, pros, and cons of these power tools. We will also share our top 3 picks for the Best Pole Saws
Below we have listed three of the best pole saw on the market.
|Remington RM1025SPS Pole Saw|
|BLACK+DECKER LPP120 20-Volt||4.3/5|
|Greenworks 8' 40V Cordless Pole Saw||4.3/5|
- Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw
- BLACK+DECKER LPP120 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Pole Saw
- Greenworks 8′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw
The Remington pole saw is an excellent option for you. This is a powerful corded saw. It can handle almost any cutting task. It is one of the best electric pole saw in the market. Because of the 8-Amp electric motor, we are able to cut through branches quickly
The Remington pole saw is also a detachable saw. It can be converted into a chainsaw very quickly without using any tools. The anti-rotation pole design keeps it very stable. While using the electric pole saw, the anti-slip grip will give you extra comfort during handling it. Last, of all, we can assure you that the electric pole saw is one of the best you will find in the market. You will not be disappointed after buying the product for sure.
- 2-in-1 functionality: It can detach the saw quickly from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw. There are no extra tools required.
- Long reach-ability: The electric pole saw is designed with two aluminum booms extendable to 10 feet for the high branches. The pole saw can cut branches 10-15 feet above.
- Powered electrically: The 8 amp electric motor immediately starts to drive the chain over the low kickback.
- Adjustable saw: The design is paired with flip and lock clamps which allow the operator to adjust fast of the length of the pole saw.
- Prune comfortably: Anti-rotation channel and non-slip grip boost comfort and strength during using it.
- Comes with great safety features
- Ergonomic design to give you additional comfort
- This is perfect for the household users
- For tighter areas,you can use a regular saw
- Instantly, we can start the electric motor
- The longer bar for simple trimming and pruning
- Removable saw design
- Lock and flip clamps
- Pole is designed with an anti-rotation feature
- Larger than other corded pole saws on the market
- Comparatively heavier
Let’s see some tips of using Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw
The Black and Decker pole saw comes with a battery powered or cordless pole saw. It can manage some heavy duty work. But the Black and Decker LPP120B pole saw can make up to 100 cuts per charge.
The cordless pole saw is considerably lightweight than the other cordless saws. But the latter is more powerful. Though, this saw can still cut through 6inch branches with comfort.
The in-line power head on this saw is a great addition. It gives you better visibility between the tree limbs and branches. Similarly, it has a functional length of between 6.5-10 feet. Also, it will provide 14 feet above reach. Besides, the lightweight design, this saw will also take to pieces to a compact size for easy transport.
- The extension allows for a usable length from 6.5-10 feet
- It is powered by 20-volt max lithium-ion battery with longer charge retention NiCad batteries
- The saw will provide up to 100 cuts of 1.5 inch pine branches per charge
- 8 inch cutting bar and chain permits you a maximum cutting diameter of 6 inches
- Battery powered power source
- 2 years limited time warranty
- Storage bag arises with the package
- Long pole reach
- Great cutting power
- Strong battery
- The battery can be Swapped
- It does not have auto oiling. So, you have to do it manually
- Luxurious when comparing with other cordless pole saws
The Greenworks pole saw is one of the best cordless pole saw. It is not only highly efficient but also it uses a long-lasting lithium-ion battery. It takes a few times to charge. But the saw can provide up to 50 cuts on a single charge. Battery powered cordless pole saws are always a great choice when you need something extremely portable and easy to manage.
This amazing saw has 3 aluminum tube. It can be extended up to 8 feet. Although, the maximum reach is relatively low while comparing with others. It’s battery power should still be enough for light to medium pruning. It also has an automatic oiler. So, it will apply oil to the bar while needed to ensure durability.
The instant electric start makes it easy to start and very quick. For more comfortable use, there are minimal vibrations and noise on this saw.
- G-MAX 40 V Li-Ion Battery System give powers to multiple tools for complete yard system
- 8-Inch bar and chain for easy pruning of branches.
- Versatile 14-inch cutting capacity
- Easy adjustable chain tension system for quick tightening of the chain
- Automatic oilier applies oil to bar and chain to ensure durability
- 3 aluminum shaft can be extended to 8 feet for the perfect extended
Let’s watch a video review of Greenworks 8′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw
Hopefully, the article helped you a lot to select what we believe to be the best pole saws. Also, we hope that you have gotten a few tips and tricks through the article. Thus, it will help you choose the best pole saws in terms of performance, cutting ability, and power.
Pole saws are
We have discussed the market’s best pole saws here with their introduction, main features, a list of pros and Cons, and also a direct purchase link. Go through the buying guides of the best pole saws and select the perfect one from the above list.
We hope that you have enjoyed a lot through guideline and reviews. Reach out our other saw reviews also. Thank you for being with us.