A reciprocating saw is a versatile tool. It uses a push and pull motion that creates the preferred cutting action. Another great feature in many reciprocating saws is the use of oscillation. By which it moves the blade in an elliptical action, allowing for faster cuts. The best reciprocating saws blades are usually designed to cut wood or metal, depending on the tooth and size configuration. So all you need is the best r
Table of Contents
Reciprocating saws can cut through materials that most saws cannot. They can reach into the smallest corners and holes. In a nutshell, a reciprocating saw is the most flexible, multipurpose cutting tools you can add to your collection.
If you want to do any rough cuts in building materials or on a destruction site, the best reciprocating saws is a clever choice. In other words, it is just like a mechanized hand saw. There are many reciprocating saws in the market. But, the problem is there are hundreds of reciprocating saws on the market. Are you confused which one to buy or not? The following reciprocating saws use the latest advanced components to meet your needs. So, it will help you to ensure doing your best work.
3 best reciprocating saws on the market :
- DEWALT DCS387B 20V MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw
- Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw DEWALT DCS367B 20V MAX XR
- DEWALT DCS387P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Reciprocating Saw
DEWALT DCS387B 20V MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw
The Dewalt reciprocating saw is one of our favorites. It comes with an LED light to help to enhance dark work areas. The cordless reciprocal saw provides a variable speed trigger and a 4 position blade clamp for bevel cutting.
You will have to buy the battery separately because this is a basic tool item. 20-volt battery will work in combination with a Dewalt 20 volt charger. Customers say that the saw is a pleasure to use as it provides exceptional control. The lithium batteries run for a very long time.
The Dewalt compact reciprocating saw is very well made and convenient to make cuts in narrowed spaces. Users love the compact design. It is one of the best Reciprocal Saw in the market of our choices.
- Considered to be one of the lightest saw and it’s only 4.9 pounds.
- An ergonomic soft grip handle is attached to cut in various situations, especially against the overheads and walls. It will also provide you with more power control.
- The 4-position blade clamp makes it excellent for flush cutting.
- Reciprocating saw blades can be installed in various directions relative to the trigger or the handle.
- The blades can be attached left-right and up-down-side.
- The 1.125 stroke length gives you extraordinary and faster-cutting speed and helps you to save time and energy.
Let’s see a video on DEWALT DCS387B Reciprocating Saw
- This Dewalt reciprocating saw is very lightweight compared to similar products
- The compact reciprocating saw is well balanced by vertically positioned motor
- Speed trigger is easy to control
- Dewalt reciprocating saw has the facility to insert dual blades in it
- It has Increased mobility for various tasks
- Variable speed
- It’s Cordless
- Compact design
- LED light attached with itself.
- Fits between studs and permits users to make cuts in narrowed spaces
- Does not have a brush-less motor
- Reciprocating saw does not come with a case to store it in.
- This compact reciprocating saw has a lot of vibration
- It’s Batteries and charger are very expensive and has to be purchased separately
Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw DEWALT DCS367B 20V MAX XR
As we know, Dewalt is a brand we want to make a purchase when we’re looking for a top quality tool. There is no alternative when it comes to reciprocating saws. The Dewalt DCS367B brushless compact reciprocating saw is also a very good handy tool.
This tool uses the company’s latest technology. Also, it is both powerful and comfortable to use. The brushless motor will give you a quicker experience. Because of being compact, you can take it anywhere. Let’s take a look at the features of the saw
- Comes with a bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
- Compact length fits in between studs and other tight spots
- Features a key-less 4 position blade clamp for easy blade changes & cutting flexibility
- It has four position blade change.
- The brush-less motor will help you to provide up to 2.5 times more run-time to get the job done.
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 48 strokes per second
- 3 years limited time warranty
- Very compact
- Helps to cut even in tight space
- Very lightweight
- Can cut through heavy gauge metal like a hot knife in the butter if placed rightly
- Durable Battery
- Can fit it between rafters and studs
- Very good saw for tight spots
- Battery charges run out if it’s not been charged properly.
- Batteries don’t come with the package
- Vibrates too much
DEWALT DCS387P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Reciprocating Saw
The Dewalt DCS387P1 20V reciprocating saw’s ability is to fit into tighter spaces. This new compact model offers better control than traditional reciprocal saws. The saw comes with a traditional 4 pole brushed motor, 4 position blade clamp, 0 to 2900 variable speed, and 1.125-inch cutting stroke length.
The saw kit is compact and lightweight with a length size that allows you to fit it between studs. This makes cuts in confined spaces. The reciprocating saw blades change with the 4 position blade clamp. It takes advantage of the variable speed trigger to make cuts with every stroke. An LED will brighten your cut line. So you will be able to work in any dark areas or at any hour of the night.
- Compact Design allows saw to fit between studs to help you make cuts in narrowed spaces
- Very lightweight
- 4 position blade clamp permits for tool-free blade changes
- 1.125-inch stroke length gives fast cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger offers 0 to 2900 SPMs to give you complete blade control for precision cuts
- The bright LED light illuminates dark work areas creating better visibility
- The spinning shoe provides flexibility while cutting
- 3 years limited time warranty
- The bright LED light gives you better visibility.
- Best battery durability
- Easy to handle.
- The powerful motor will do the job in quick time
- The given soft case isn’t big enough to accommodate backup batteries. But you may buy a large hard case separately.
Hopefully, the article helped you a lot to decide what we believe to be the best pole saw. Also, we hope that you have gotten a few tips and tricks through the article. Thus, it will help you select the best compact reciprocal saw in terms of performance, cutting ability, and power.
A reciprocating saw is a fantastic and handy addition to any tool collection. Our top pick is no surprise – the DEWALT DCS387B. With the DEWALT DCS387B, you are limited only by your imagination. Also, it is likely to outlive you, making it worth every situation.
We hope that you have enjoyed a lot through the guideline and reviews and you should be ready to go. Reach out our best tile saw, table saw, scroll saw and other saws reviews also. Thank you for being with us.